Vocabulary. Tenses. Playful approach to grammar.
A hands-on and sensorial approach to learning English phonetics, melody and rhythm.
Children and adults.
Tailored to specific needs when necessary.
‘Earth & Expression’ workshops.. in English
Clay modelling : shaping, rolling snakes, turning
Nature activities: organic gardening, protection of natural habitats, composting, preparation of food and preserving of harvests
Theatre and song
Locations, Schedules, Rates
Please contact me.
In her English sessions with the students in my class, Naomi took great care to build a relationship with each child and to invite them into inspiring activities. The children were immersed in English language through movement, crafts and song, learning simple fundamentals without even noticing it, each at their own pace. Naomi is always very attentive to feedback and ready to go back to the drawing board to keep going forward. A beautiful connection for the children and for me!
- Office public de l’habitat de l’Isère
- Soleil rouge (Grenoble)
- Association ‘De quoi j’me mêle’ (Eclose)
- Centre social Passerelle (Saint-Paul-en-Jarez)
- Écoles Saint Joseph et Dominique Savio (Isère)
- Les Chantiers Valoristes (Drumettaz)
- École Montessori Graine d’Étoile (Mery)
- École Montessori Les Papillons (Chambéry)
- Institut Français des Alpes (Annecy)