A hands-on and sensorial approach to learning English phonetics, melody and rhythm.
Visual, graphical approach to grammar.
Children and adults. Tailored to specific needs.
Locations, Schedules, Rates
Please contact me.
In her English sessions with the students in my class, Naomi took great care to build a relationship with each child and to invite them into inspiring activities. The children were immersed in English language through movement, crafts and song, learning simple fundamentals without even noticing it, each at their own pace. Naomi is always very attentive to feedback and ready to go back to the drawing board to keep going forward. A beautiful connection for the children and for me!
- Université Savoie Mont Blanc
- Écoles Saint Joseph et Dominique Savio (Isère)
- École Montessori Graine d’Étoile (Mery)
- École Montessori Les Papillons (Chambéry)
- Institut Français des Alpes (Annecy)